The best concert of my life

 Hi FAU classmates

Today I will tell you about the best concert I have ever attended. Years ago I was hoping to attend a show of this artist, but I had never had the opportunity and the time I could have gone coincided dates and it was impossible, it was when he performed at the Viña Festival. 

Last year it was announced that she would be doing a tour so, with my sister we did everything possible to get tickets since she would be performing in three cities in Chile, and per city only one day. The day came to buy tickets and we did not manage to do it, then they announced that she would perform another concert the next day and again we did not manage to buy them, and so on again. We were discouraged that we were unable to buy tickets, but a few weeks before his concert, they offered tickets again and again we were unable to buy them. Finally, two days before the concert, they offered the tickets which were returned, and finally, after so much effort we got our reward, to go see Karol G.


We went to see Karol G on Saturday April 20, at the national stadium in Santiago, it was another great experience that my sister allowed me to live, we went together. To be honest it was the first concert I had ever been to and I would go to one again, after this beautiful experience. 

The show consisted of waiting before Karol G for a few hours in which we ate pizza and drank a lot of drinks, and even waited an hour to buy a glass of the concert; as a souvenir. There were also two artists before her, Denise Rosenthal and a DJ. 

When Karol G entered the stage I don't think I had ever felt so excited to get to see someone, besides the fact that she sang the vast majority of her songs, she lasted three and a half hours during which she changed costumes twice, giving different themes related to a story, which helped to go through her albums. Needless to say that she sang absolutely all the songs I like of hers, and she also brought a well known Chilean artist, Cris MJ.    

The highlight was to surprise us with his charisma, causing the audience to get excited at every moment, interacting with us and also how impressive his voice is, he sings exactly like in the music videos. I also want to mention again that he is spectacular, because even though he was far away you could see that he stood out among the dancers. 

In short, I would go to a Karol G concert again.





Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A best televition programme

A piece of technology

My Hobby