My Hobby

Hi FAU classmates,

Today I will tell you about my favorite hobbit, Wich one is it ? This is a trekking, I have been practicing this sport since I was a child, when I went to the hill whit my whole family to have breakfast or lunch. Years later, I started to turn up the intensity whit my sister; going camping and walking long distance. 

Now, about two years ago. We plan longer or more difficult outing, for example: "The most difficult and dangerous one we did was Torres of Paine, the O circuit whit 17 kilo backpacks. The circuit lasted 7 days, where per day on average we walked 8 kilometers with extreme ups and downs. The hardest day was when we walked 12 hours to cross the John Garner Pass.

   
Crossing John Garner Pass

When we want to rest and do lighter routes we go to Radal 7 Tazas in Molina, where you can camp next to natural swimming pools, or you can also go to Bolsón which is a 6-hour route. 

This year, we decided to push ourselves to the limit in Peru where, due to the height, it becomes difficult to do this sport, but anyway we managed to climb the Humantay Lagoon and the mountain of the 7 colors, in addition to the well-known Macchu Picchu and Huayna Picchu.

Humantay Lagoon














Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A best televition programme

A piece of technology