A piece of technology

 Hi FAU classmates,

Today I will talk you about my phone, this aparate is the most I used now. This electronic aparate is a small piece but with a lot information and functions for using. Among these is a Instagram, Tiktok, WEB Navigator. The one I occupy the most is tiktok but is a good and bad aplication because it consumes a lot of time; but it serves to learn new things about other cultures or what is happening in the world. 

The good points:

  • It is used to take photos on my trips.
  • Being able to talk to my family.
  • Being able to research topics that I like.
  • Listen to music.
The bad points: For me, a bad characteristic it has is the disconnection with reality.

I would like to mention another device that I also use too much, my headphones. That allow me to listen to music and relax in public places.




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A best televition programme

My Hobby