Last weekend

Hi classmates

Today I will write to you about what I did last weekend, normally I stay in Santiago making progress on the tasks of the University. But this weekend was different because my sister invited me to Papudo beach.

We arrived on Thursday and this day we ate at a restaurant in the center, the next day my mom arrived; so they decided to go to dinner at a place called Papudo Fountain. On Saturday we went trekking for the beach on Catchagua. 




On Sunday we went to the beach as the sun was out and it was possible to swim.
Also that day we went to have a delicious breakfast at a spa that is in the same town and to eat again at the Papudo Fountain.  

When I returned to Santiago I got together with a friend to do skincare and then I met up with my university friends to study for Monday because we had a test.




I would also like to mention that this weekend we ate too much, because besides going out, we ate at the house barbecues and also played carioca; and my sister cooked a delicious ceviche. And we even watched many chapters of sex in the city, with my family we are big fans of this series. 



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A best televition programme

A piece of technology

My Hobby